Sunday 29 September 2013

Street Style'ng with Thabelo



My style is a mixture of everything stylish.I treat fashion like art and leave style to my own interpretation.My style is also daring and unpredictable with little edge to it,it is comfortable,simple yet classy and flows with season.

I dont realy have a favourate colour becouse the colours i use are always different depending on what works for the tone of my skin.

Style Essentials:this seaon you must own
-distressed denim skirt
-boyfriend jean
-ankara shorts
-polka dots shirt,skirt or dress
-short summer dresses
-tank tops
-african print trouser or blouse
-pencil skirk
-ankle strap shoes
-vens shoes
-flat shoes
-accessories
-jeans
-heels
-handbag
-clutch
-shades
-lipstic and make uo
Shoes:flats,heels,platforms,boots
I believe that when it comes to accessories less is more








No comments:

Post a Comment