Friday 20 September 2013

Street Style'ng with Osay

   My style... At times my style is based on the occasion. I like keeping it simple but different sometimes. I'm most comfortable in street clothes, but as I mature I have this urge to dress up- casually with class. 
I tend to switch it up from time to time. I don't necessarily have a favorite color to wear, if it fits it fits.
   This season I want a varsity jacket, more fitted suits, fitting peak coat, Knee high and waist level. 
Everyday I want to have something new or different. I  don't indulged in any specific fashion faux pas, I just dress up to look good. However, I want the need of matching everything to stop lol.

 I don't think more or less accessories matter. It is what is behind the accessories that matter.. the heart. 
 Jean jacket, H&M shirt, jeans, a hat (strap back) and a pair of palladium boots




No comments:

Post a Comment