Monday 23 September 2013

Street Style'ng with Stephanie

"Well to me being classy and simple is glamorous .My type of style is being classy and simple, I feel very comfy in dresses, shorts and jackets and I love blue and black colours I feel they look good on me and makes me look smart and sharp
The things I must have this season are:  fur jackets, sweat pants and shirts, beanies, leather pants and some jackets.
One particular type of fashion I want dead is the trend of matching colours most especially really sharp colours,it's not necessary you have one colour all through!! It makes me sick and it looks boring I believe in mixing a few dull and bright colours together; look creative in a nice way and one thing I must have in my everyday fashion are my ear-rings,rings and bracelet.
I mostly wear flat shoes and sneakers cos I am so comfy and free in them, I only wear heels when necessary for; occasions and events
When it comes to accessories it depends on what outfit I have on,some require heavy accessories while some just a few and some none at all, so to me it all depends and I am not really that much of an accessory person only when I feel it's necessary or needed...





1 comment:

  1. That blue dress though, makes me wanna go back to the gym to eventually pay it tribute, love it

    ReplyDelete