Thursday 10 October 2013

Scott Disick Got Street Style

I dont know if its just me, but Scott REALLY reminds me of Ken- as in Barbie's Ken! I dnt know what it is about him that just gives off that Vibe

I love how he changes up his looks, by restyling his hair and that beard- I'm not a beard kinda person, but it actually works on Scott- I'll assume that its because he actually grooms it and doesn't leave it looking like Simba from Lion King!
He is also someone who knows how to rock accessories without looking so much as a pimp, but just stylish! Check out the Fur coat and the side stick! On a lesser man, would reek pimp! 




How many people do you know can rock a peach jacket?






Scott Disick has definitely got style. I find it interesting that he can wear interestingly colored jackets and not look like someone is chasing him!

No comments:

Post a Comment