Tuesday 22 October 2013

Temi Dollface Got Street Style

I have been watching this young lady for a while and I havent caught her in one fashion misfortune! I first bumped into Temi, when I heard her song on the Gidi Up series.  Then the video to the song came out and I was even more impressed.

I'd say Temi's style is very Vintage inspired. Glasses, jackets, and hats, that would look like Egungu masquerade on some people just looks amazing on her.
I actually look forward to seeing her at events, just to see what she is wearing and the calamity that befalls most Nigerian women isnt on her- THE CURSE of Wrong shoes! I dont get how they get dressed and look amazing and then you see their feet and just gasp in shock on horror- dont believe me?- look out for almost street style features coming soon!








Temi Doll Face; Pata Pata




Photo credit: Bella Naija, 360 Nobs

No comments:

Post a Comment